We are seeking a User Support Specialist to join our team!
Full-time, 401k, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
What you will be doing
- Learn our products inside and out.
- Answer user inquiries on a variety of topics via email, chat and social media. Questions range from billing inquiries and password resets to complicated bug reports and fixes.
- Diagnose software product problems and bugs and communicate them with development team.
- Add solutions and how-tos to our internal and external knowledge bases.
- Create screenshots and walkthrough videos for new features.
- Assist with any additional projects, as needed.
Who you are
- You like to learn all you can about software products and their features.
- You are familiar with macOS, Windows, iOS and Android.
- You are kind, courteous and always willing to go the extra mile for our users.
- You are ‘tech savvy’ with AV setups.
- You can communicate tech solutions with non-technical people.
- Provide technical assistance
- Resolve issues for customers
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills