Allowing each user that uses your Worship Extreme account to have their own login comes with many benefits:
- Security: You won't have to share your email/password to give someone access.
- Permissions: Only give needed access. Set permission level to prevent account changes or purchases.
- Multi-account: A user who already has a Worship Extreme account will be able to access all accounts they have access to from a single login.
Adding a user to your account
- Navigate to account section of worshipextreme.com.
- After logging in, select "Users & Permissions" under the organization you would like to manage users for.
- Fill in the fields under "Invite User".
- Click "Send Invitation".
An email will be sent to the user's email address with a unique invite code. The user will use that code to join your Worship Extreme account.
Accepting an account invite
Once the new user receives the email with their invite code, they should download and launch Worship Extreme. They should then login with their Worship Extreme login. If they do not have one, they can create one or login with Facebook or Google.
If it's the user's first time logging in, they will be presented with the option to create a new account or accept an invite. Click "Enter Invite Code" and enter the code from the email.
If the user already has created their own Worship Extreme account or is a connected to others, this dialog will not appear. In this case, they should accept the invite at www.worshipextreme.com/account/invite/accept.
Comparison of Worship Extreme account permission levels
|View||View & Edit||View, Edit & Purchase Media|
|View cue lists, song lyrics, templates and media|
|Edit cue lists, song lyrics, templates and media|
|Sync cue lists, song lyrics, templates and media with cloud|
|Purchase media from store|
Comparison of Worship Extreme organization roles
|Access Worship Extreme accounts they have been given access to|
|Manage organization info and payment methods|
|Upgrade/downgrade Worship Extreme accounts|
|Add/remove Worship Extreme account add-ons (ex: Bibles)|
|Manage org and Worship Extreme account users, permissions and roles|