arrow_back Return
Already Possible

Tweak to Matrix view

September 1, 2021
It appears I'm seeing past services in my matrix view. I'm wondering if it can be configured so that the matrix view would start the display from the next service and forward but have the option to look back.
Posted by Avalon Alliance
September 2, 2021
This is already the case. The matrix will start with the next, upcoming service, with an arrow button to view past services.
Posted by WorshipTools
September 3, 2021
Interesting. That doesn’t seem to be the case with my account. I’ll maybe send an email with screen shots for further support. Thanks
September 3, 2021
That would be helpful, thank you. If possible, please send us the details regarding what browser you're using, and whether it happens on all devices that you log in from or one device in particular.
Posted by WorshipTools
September 3, 2021
Problem solved, it appears two of my services didn't have dates and therefore in the past but it didn't recognize they were in the past.
September 3, 2021
But another request to the Scheduling Matrix. Can there be another option of seeing all service types just like the Services tab has. Example: We have Sunday Morning and Special Service as types. Special service would be something like Good Friday or Christmas Eve. But I would like to see all the services chronologically.
Login to post a comment