arrow_back Return

Slide presentation won't sync to other computers

May 6, 2018
Hi,

We are very pleased with this software, but we hit an issue recently: at home, I created under my user/profile a presentation with 32 slides on my PC, and integrated it into a cue list. Going on another computer, this presentation never shows up, not synced up at all. Any other user/profile can see these slides when logged on my PC, and only when on my PC.

Thanks,
Carlos
Posted by Carlos
May 7, 2018
Thanks for the post!  Make sure you are logging into each computer with the same login.  Sometimes people login with Google or Facebook and then also create an email/password login.  Those will be separate logins/accounts.

If you still are not seeing your presentation, send us an email and we would be happy to help.  [email protected]

Thanks!
Posted by Adam
September 1, 2018
I am having the same problem, slide presentations are not syncing.  Please help
Posted by Julie
September 1, 2018
Thanks for the message.  Early last week Windows Defender was flagging some files Worship Extreme used for syncing and removing them. Microsoft has since corrected the problem, but you may need to re-install Worship Extreme to correct. When you launch Worship Extreme, if you don't see the "Syncing library" notification in the bottom right, a re-install should clear that up and start syncing again.
Posted by Adam
September 1, 2018
That worked, thank you!
Posted by Julie
September 1, 2018
Hi Adam 
Thank you for the heads-up. My issue was apparently connected to something else, and did not appear anymore since then. The Windows Defender thing happened too, and was promptly resolved thanks to your feedback somewhere.
I appreciated your support, and think this topic can be closed :)
Posted by Carlos
Login to post a comment