arrow_back Return

Slide scrolling

June 22, 2019
When importing a presentation with google slides can it be made so that when you hit the next button on a presentation clicker it goes to the next slide instead of the next cue.
I have messed with setting after setting but since it loads in under one cue when using a clicker it just skips over every slide from the presentation.
Posted by Nick
June 22, 2019
Take a look at the keyboard shortcuts: https://www.worshipextreme.com/docs/77-keyboard-shortcuts

Your clicker should use the left/right or page up/page down keys, the up/down arrow keys will change the cue. Usually clickers have settings to change that.
Posted by Adam
June 23, 2019
The wireless clicker that i use only has a page up and down. Could there be a way to implement if the presentation is imported using google slides that the individual slides are annotated as their own cue instead of all put into one. As a pastor some of the powerpoint made are close to 25 slides long and its time consuming and a waste of computer space to have to download each slide individually as a png and import them to the media library and then set them as individual cues.

On the topic of the media library, you have the 3 different view options, Folder, all, and list. When looking through a specific folder using the list view would be nice. However whenever you hit list it takes you back and lists out the whole media library. I know you can use the filter option. As someone that has helped in designing database systems ease of use for the consumer is generally top priority.

Last note, can we cut back on the tags from the media store. When you add anything from the store you suddenly end up with 5-6 more folders in your media library. The clutter is not user friendly. I proposed a while ago of implementing a parent-child tag system so that people can keep their libraries neat and organized. The 5-6 folders that get added every time i want to use a media from the store keeps me from wanting to use them.
Posted by Nick
Login to post a comment