arrow_back Return

Offline Use

May 16, 2019
We occasionally have issues with our church WiFi connection and I would like to know what the Pro version "Offline Use" feature allows you to do when the WiFi or internet connection is down.
Posted by Sean
May 16, 2019
An internet connection is used to login and sync with the cloud. You will have a copy of your media and database on your local computer. If your internet connection drops out during a presentation, your presentation would not be affected. So if you had a poor internet connection, it wouldn't be a problem.

Offline mode is for computers without an internet connection at all. It allows for you to skip the login completely and use whatever is already synced down to your computer.
Posted by Adam
May 17, 2019
Could someone give details of how you skip the login and enter offline mode on a computer without an internet connection. Currently I am always presented with a login screen and cannot get pass this!
Posted by Sean
May 17, 2019
You will be prompted to "Use Worship Extreme Offline" if no internet connection is detected. If you are seeing the login screen, an internet connection was detected. Disconnect from your network, ethernet or wifi then try again.

Also, to use offline, you must have logged in at least once from the computer when a connection was available.
Posted by Adam
May 20, 2019
I'm guessing if you are using offline mode than you can't use the youTube linked slides, correct?
Posted by sandy
May 20, 2019
Correct, using YouTube requires an internet connection.
Posted by Adam
June 1, 2019
Is offline mode only with Pro version?
Posted by Sharon
June 2, 2019
Yes, Pro and Pro Plus.
Posted by Adam
June 6, 2023
I believe this feature is now for all price levels.
Posted by Keigan
June 10, 2023
Hi,
Two things to add to the discussion.
1) I always download any YouTube or other videos before the service and add them to the medial library. This is to deal with the exact situation described here - an unreliable or unavailable internet connection. The tool that I use is YouTube Downloader HD (https://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/), which has served me well over many years. Alternatively, I believe that upgrading to YouTube Premium (£11.99 per month) allows you to download videos.
2) To start in Off-line mode, the computer/laptop must not be connected to ANY network. This includes your Church WiFi, even if it is not passing you through to the internet for any reason.The check that Presenter makes is not whether you are connecting to the internet, but whether you are connected to a network. Make sure that your WiFi receiver is switched off and any ethernet cables are disconnected. Then you will start in Off-line mode.
Posted by Paul
Login to post a comment