arrow_back Return
Completed

Clock, Folder Countdown, and Stage Display Template

December 5, 2017
We're going to be adding a stage display very soon.  I did a demo with my pastor using a spare projector.  The main things he would like to see are a clock to show the current time and a countdown for a specific folder.  For the countdown you could assign a time for a folder/section.  For example the Sermon might be 30min.  That countdown would start when that folder was entered.  I would also like to see the ability to template the stage display.  The ability to move items around, resize them, or remove them if not needed.
Posted by Aaron
December 6, 2017
Thanks for the post!  You can currently set a countdown using the countdown option in the top toolbar.  Would adding an option to only show it on the stage display and hide it from the congregation work for a sermon countdown?
Posted by Adam
December 6, 2017
Yes, that would be a good first step.  Still need a regular clock.
Posted by Aaron
January 6, 2018
Current time has been added to the stage display.  Available starting in version 4.21.0. Thanks for the suggestion!
Posted by Adam
January 21, 2018
Thanks for the clock.  Any updated on the countdown?   

Also I was trying out the stage display this week and had a few issues.   First, the video card output for the stage display was registering as display 2 and the stage display was showing in the preview window on the main screen.  The other issue was that images were not showing on the stage display.  Either just still images we use for announcements or images in slide presentations.  Is this how it works, or do I have some display issue?
Posted by Aaron
June 8, 2022
is there a way to remove seconds from clock?
Posted by Rob
Login to post a comment