arrow_back Return
Completed

Ability to set a Jpeg as a foreground item so it will display on the stage screen in its native format.

January 20, 2020
When a Jpeg picture is included in a Cue-list as a single item it currently is considered a Background item. As a background item it doesn't display on the stage screen.
This I understand is because only the foreground text is displayed on the stage screen however their are times when the background item is required to be shown on the stage screen which can be done by incorporating them into slides which is a complex process.

Would it be possible to either have the ability to set a Jpeg as a foreground item when including it into a Cue item, so that it would be displayed on the stage screen or alternatively have it displayed if no foreground overlay is present for the Cue.

The reason that I asks for this change is so the person out the front will always know what is being displayed behind him.
Thanks
Posted by Paul
January 21, 2020
I recommend duplicating your main congregation display and not using the stage display if you prefer it to be a clone of the front screen.
Posted by Adam
January 21, 2020
Hi Adam - Yes I understand your reply however by duplicating the main display we would then not be able to take advantage of the features that the stage screen offers.
Posted by Paul
March 26, 2020
This has been added in version 2020.2, currently an Early Adopter release. Thanks for the suggestion!
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment