arrow_back Return

Hide labels on Stage Display for use with OBS

May 19, 2020
I have figured out a way to capture the lyrics/slides/scripture from the stage display for use with OBS to allow people viewing the live stream to see the words. We don't use the stage display for any other purpose. I've removed all of the other sections from the stage display so that it only displays the current lyrics/slides/scripture. The only snag is the label which says "Current" shows up on the live stream along with the lyrics/slides/scripture. I would love to be able to customize the stage display to change and/or remove the label altogether. Other than seeing the word "Current" on the screen, the stage display has been a fantastic solution for including text on the live stream while using the main display for the screen in the sanctuary.
Posted by Chuck
May 29, 2020
Hey Chuck. You should check out my request titled "Video Stream Displays". I think we are looking for the same thing. Take a look and give it a thumbs up if you concur.
Basically I'm requesting a Video Stream Display similar to the Stage Display with lyrics set to the bottom third of the screen by default with the option for a green or video feed background.

Let me know your thoughts on my post. I think using a Video Stream Display instead of the stage display could benefit your plans as well.
Posted by John
Login to post a comment