arrow_back Return

Powerpoint lyrics

Related Threads
Download songs from Powerpoint
By: Curt Latest post: May 5, 2022
Reference Powerpoint songs in song section of Worship Extreme
By: Nick Latest post: June 9, 2019
May 22, 2019
I have a library of of powerpoint presentations that are individually made for each song we use so I can easily import each individual song into a slide presentation for any given Sunday. I have the lyrics separated the way I want as to not put too much text on the slides. I would LOVE to be able to import the formatted text from these pptx files and have WE recognize the text and create the same type of slides that could then be edited within WE.
Posted by Grant
May 22, 2019
Have you tried importing lyrics from SongSelect? https://www.worshipextreme.com/docs/105-import-lyrics-from-songselect
Posted by Adam
May 22, 2019
Yes but even the stock lyrics they give can be a bit too cramped on certain slides.
Posted by Grant
May 22, 2019
In the lyrics editor, you can break a slide into two slides by putting your cursor where you would like to have the break and pressing Alt + Enter.
Posted by Adam
May 22, 2019
Gotcha, that definitely helps.
Posted by Grant
May 23, 2019
I am in the same situation. At my church we do many songs that are original though. So they would not be on song select. An 'import from powerpoint' feature would be great!
Posted by Michael
November 11, 2022
Hi, I can see this is under consideration is there a time scale for it to happen? Just joining and I've got a large library of powerpoint presentations too that I'd like to be able to use
Posted by Paula
Login to post a comment