arrow_back Return

Independent mp3 music playlist

April 13, 2017
The only thing I see missing is the ability to have multiple cues automatically advance from one cue to another while a playlist of mp3 songs play in the background...With say 15 to 20 seconds between cues that is independent of what the music playlist is doing.  I can get around this by using the Microsoft media player for the background music but it would be nice to do it all in one application.  Not a huge deal to work around.

That was a feature in Propresenter 5 which is the only feature am missing in what I do.  The only problem with it in propresenter was that you could inadvertently have a cue with background music that conflicts with/plays at the same time as a song playlist is going.  So you had to pay attention to what you were doing and the non-tech savvy end user would probably be in a panic trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

BTW, love the fact that WE has stage display! 

Worship Extreme has a far less complex interface that will allow me to utilize non-tech savvy people in my stay, especially since I can sync the cue lists and media between my primary device and a secondary device that they will have on hand if something happens last minute to prevent me from showing up to our weekly CR meeting.
Posted by Fred
Login to post a comment