Related Threads
Scripture slides - Slide Break at end of verse/sentence
By: John(1) Latest post: October 20, 2019
Custom Break using Scripture
By: Curtis Latest post: July 13, 2020
Scripture display formatting / breaks
By: Lisa Latest post: January 26, 2022
November 7, 2020
Please make the scripture portion of the foreground more customizable as it is with songs.
Posted by Curtis
January 24, 2021
Currently, we are typing Scriptures in as songs, because the Scripture feature is so difficult to format. This would be a huge time saver.
Posted by John
February 8, 2021
Two ways we would appreciate improved formatting for Bible verses:
1. We sometimes want two verses of a Psalm on the same slide along with their verse numbers and each verse starting on a separate line - all on the same slide.
2. With Bible readings it can be useful to be able to define the break for a passage after the passage is imported. This would be done on a screen where you can see the words of the passage (rather than using good guessing like the current system). I know with other programs you can tell it to move text from one slide to the next slide once imported and therefore manually define the break according to how the passage reads. This would be very useful!
Posted by Randle
March 19, 2021
I will appreciate scripture break similar to OpenLP „continuous” option i.e. splitting a slide only after a full verse but containing the maximum number of verses on one slide.
Also separate reference formatting will be welcome.
Posted by Jan
Login to post a comment