Completed

Inheriting backgrounds

Related Threads
Inherit background if lyrics default setting
By: Breffni Latest post: November 13, 2019
Default song background
By: Saul Latest post: September 2, 2022
September 6, 2016
I have a background in cue 1, another one in cue 2 and all the others inherit the background from cue 2.But, when I jump from cue1 directly to cue 5,  cue 5 inherits the background from cue1 instead from cue2.I would suggest, that cue 5 should in any case inherit the background from cue 2.
Posted by Kurt
May 19, 2019
I have a similar scenario: Cue1 has a background, Cue2 and Cue3 both inherit background. Cue4 has another background. If I page down the cues in order from Cue1 down to Cue2 and Cue3, then they inherit the background correctly. However, if I've gone to Cue4 and then go backwards to Cue3 again, Cue3 now incorrectly "inherits" the background from Cue4.

It seems the current way that the inherit background feature is designed is to inherit from whatever background was on the screen from before. However, I think what would make more sense is for the background to be inherited from the previous cue in the list. That's the behaviour that I had expected when I saw the down arrow on the cue indicating that the background is inherited.
Posted by Gideon
June 19, 2019
Would it be possible to set a "global" song background that would apply to all songs in the "Cue List"?
Posted by Westhill
June 20, 2019
You can up-vote that feature request here: https://www.worshipextreme.com/help/thread/5676582576324608
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment