arrow_back Return

Biblia Reina Valera 1960 (Download)

Related Threads
More Spanish Bibles
By: Maranatha Latest post: December 2, 2018
RVR1960 Bible Version
By: Esperanza Latest post: January 28, 2024
June 14, 2017
Can you download a Spanish Bible version called, [u][b]B[/b][b]iblia Reina Valera 1960[/b][/u]?
Posted by Cristina
July 9, 2017
Hello, was just wondering if this version would be made available anytime soon? 
Thank you!
Posted by Cristina
July 10, 2017
Yes, we plan to have an update released in August that will allow you to import XML Bibles.
Posted by Adam
July 12, 2017
[b]Awesome Thank You! Love this application![/b]
Posted by Cristina
July 31, 2017
You can import any XML Bible as of version 4.16.0.  Click the settings gear in the top right, then "Settings".  Under "Bibles", click "Import Bible".
RV1960 can be downloaded from [url=http://www.opensong.org/home/download#bibles]http://www.opensong.org/home/download#bibles[/url].
Posted by Adam
October 1, 2017
Hello, thank you for all the help so far. I have downloaded the file from the website you have given me, but Worship Extreme does not recognize the file. How can I fix that? 
Posted by Cristina
October 1, 2017
Actually just figured it out! Two files were in my folder and I guess I had to click the other one, thank you so much for this help! God Bless 
Posted by Cristina
December 5, 2017
am still having trouble importing the version RVR1960 and i am not sure what am doing wrong. when i download the bible in my computer i only get one file and then i try to importing it to worshipextreme and it says it does not recognize. please help
Posted by Samuel
December 5, 2017
never mind, i was able to find it. i was suppose to extract the file so the other one may come out :)
Posted by Samuel
November 20, 2022
Hello I am Looking for a specific reina valera 1960 version of the bible to download and import to worship tool, i have tried 3 different downloads and worshiptool has not worked. If someone could find one and send a link that would be very helpful, please and thank you
Posted by Casa de paz
1 2 arrow_forward