arrow_back Return

Does WE has Full Remote Control Functionality?

July 29, 2017
Please read my concerns below, and tell me if Worship Extreme will meet my need:

As much as I would like to carry on using OLP, the one thing I am still searching for in a Worship Presentation Program is a seamless and smooth use of a remote facility that is able to not only advance slides back and forth, but also able to search and display songs and bible passages on the fly. While OLP has this facility, its constantly freezing/lagging remote functionality has unfortunately made it pretty useless for me.

I have recently been trying out SongPro, but its remote functionality is alas pretty basic and no more than just advancing slides back and forth.

I have been happy to date with Easyworship, but disinterested because of its total lack of remote functionality.

I have had a recent try with PROCLAIM too, impressive software, but not also meeting my requirement in terms of FULL REMOTE FUNCTIONALITY - just slides advances - remote app not able to search and display songs and bible passages on the fly.

I hate to give up until I find my need and requirement fulfilled. So any help, suggestions, guidance, and signposting from anybody would greatly be appreciated.
Posted by ADEYINKA
August 1, 2017
Thanks for the post!  The Worship Extreme Remote for iOS and Android gives the ability to control your presentation, change cues, slides, etc.  Currently, the Remote does not allow for editing of presentations.  That must be done on the computer.

If you need to edit presentations remotely, a remote desktop app may help you out.  This will allow you to control all aspects of your desktop or laptop.
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment