arrow_back Return
Completed

Ability to store songs in a group ex. songbook, category

January 22, 2020
First, thanks worship extreme for the amazing work. We really like the feel and look of your software and we would implement it soon in our church.

I would like to have an ability to group songs. Currently when importing songs they all display in a list.
I would like to see the songs tab in a similar structure of a directory tree. So we can group songs from a particular song book in a category/directory.

Thanks
Posted by Daniel
February 1, 2020
An alternative grouping method is to add Tags to be consistent with Media and Cue Lists. This allows a song to be included in multiple groups.

I would also like to see similar for Slides.
Posted by John(1)
February 3, 2020
I strongly support the ability to add tags as with media. This would be particularly useful for churches that create liturgy slides as songs - currently, the only way to identify these is by using a prefix to the song title.
Posted by Alastair
May 3, 2022
Song tags have been added to Planning. You can add the tags when editing songs and then filter by tags using the new "Filter" options (to the right of the Search bar on the Songs page).
Posted by WorshipTools
May 3, 2022
Thanks for including that suggestion.

However, we do all our song library and cue list management in Presenter because our service & volunteer planning is in Elvanto, which we've been using for multiple other functions for many years. (Integration of service plans from Elvanto would be more useful to us than the separate Planning app!)

Can you migrate the tag functionality to the Presenter song editor and selection functions as well please.
Posted by John(1)
May 20, 2022
Hello!

Yes, the tags for songs in Presenter can be a very useful function!

Thank you!
Posted by Alexandru
July 22, 2022
Tags have been implemented in Presenter
Posted by WorshipTools
May 25, 2023
Hello, are there any plans to add category and arrangement to the songs? I am using ProPresenter 6 and when I import my song list, I lose the visibility into category and arrangement. Now I just have several versions of the same song and cannot tell who they belong as we have had multiple worship leaders in past years. Thank You
Posted by Chris
May 25, 2023
Or have multiple libraries. The issue with tags is I would have to edit each song. I can build search indexes in Windows and create separate folders, but looks like can only have one library.
Posted by Chris
Login to post a comment