arrow_back Return

New display management.

September 30, 2020
Hi Worshipers and developers,

I have just updated the worship extreme to version 2020.4.5 and for my surprise when I open the aplication I found myself going a long way to get the display showing on the second monitor.

Where before I would just click on the Display icon on the top right and select my second display and it was done.

Now I am clicking on the same icon and getting a long dropdown menu with Screen on /off / configure and Preview off / Main audience output / stage output.

It does not recognise my screen and I have to click on configure. When the configure screen opens, the layout is opposite to the menu. Preview is on top and Screen is below, then on screen section by default my second screen is not active, though it is already recognised.
Manually I have to activate and save the configuration, but it does not end there... the save button does not keep it saved for the next time I boot the computer. Whe I open the app, I have to do all over again.

Why?

If you guys are aiming to a different audience, it is fine... But do not make it harder on everyone else, keep as it was and if someone wants to change they click on configure and setup their way.

Please educate me, what is the difference between stage display and audience. In which scenario can I use this feature.
Posted by Maurice
September 30, 2020
These changes are part of the new multi-screen options that are new in version 2020.4. https://www.worshipextreme.com/docs/1270-multiple-output-screens

If your setup includes just one screen, you can select your secondary display as the "Main Audience Display". You don't need to use the Stage Display, it is optional.
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment