arrow_back Return

Is it possible to NOT pull media from the cloud or to force a video to pull locally?

August 13, 2017
I have a video that I made that keep hanging whenever I put it into Worship Extreme.  All the videos that I have that are to big to go into the cloud play fine, but currently we are in a temporary building where we are only able to use a phone hotspot.
How can I avoid the lag because of the weak bandwidth?
Posted by Greg
August 13, 2017
Thanks for the post.  Videos are never streamed from the cloud, they are always played from your local hard drive.  If a video is saved to the Worship Extreme Cloud and is not yet on the computer, it will be downloaded first, then played.  If a video is hanging or playing choppy, it may be that the computer cannot handle the bit rate or another application is using significant resources in the background.

On a side note, you can control what media is uploaded to the cloud and what files stay local.  Under settings, uncheck "Upload Media" under Defaults.  This will allow you to manually select which videos are uploaded and which ones stay only on your local computer.
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment