arrow_back Return

CMG

July 28, 2017
How do I use CMG title slides with WE? Oh, and do you still have to purchase a background pass if you have a premium subscription with CMG?
Posted by Jake
July 29, 2017
If you already have a CMG premium subscription, you can download motions from the CMG site and import them into Worship Extreme just as you would with any other video file.

You can also import into Worship Extreme directly from the CMG site by selecting "Worship Extreme" under "Save".
Posted by Adam
July 29, 2017
Okay, great. What about the title slides (welcome, baptism, children's sermon, etc.)? It looks like those would need to be foregrounds. Is there anyway to do that within WE automatically without having to make a PowerPoint or Google slide?
Posted by Jake
July 29, 2017
If they are part of the video, then you can set them as backgrounds, leave the foreground set to "None".  If it's a blank video and you want to add your own foreground text on top, then create a slides foreground and enter the desired text to be overlaid on top.
Posted by Adam
July 29, 2017
Very cool! Thanks so much for the help. I am not a tech savvy person by any means. I really appreciate it!
Posted by Jake
Login to post a comment