arrow_back Return

Error Notification Network error: 426

August 17, 2018
For the past couple of days, when I try to access the WE remote app on my phone / tablet, when I try to log in, I get the notification Error  Network Error: 426.  I even typed in the wrong password on purpose, and still get the same notification.  Please advise as we would like to continue to use WE for our church services, preferably this Sunday, 8/19/2018.

Kurt
Posted by Kurt
August 17, 2018
Hi Kurt-

Thanks for reporting this.  The issue has now been fixed.  Thanks!
Posted by Adam
August 17, 2018
Thank you - what do I need to do in the future if this happens again?
Posted by Kurt
August 17, 2018
When I try to access the WE remote app on my phone / tablet, when I try to log in, I get the notification Error  Network Error: 426.  I even typed in the wrong password on purpose, and still get the same notification.  We have service tomorrow and need to access this as soon as possible.  Also for some reason we are being logged off through our phones with the display app and not able to access the cues during service. Can  you please tell us what to do in order for this not to happen.
Posted by Terry
August 17, 2018
[u]Correction.  It is telling us an update needs to be made before we can login.  What do we need to do?
[/u]
Posted by Terry
August 17, 2018
Hi Terry-

You can download the latest version of Worship Extreme from the download button at the top of our site.
Posted by Adam
August 17, 2018
Is there something we can do to keep the display from shutting down where we can’t access during service 
Posted by Terry
August 17, 2018
The WE Remote stalls or sometyand we can’t access the next cues during service
Posted by Terry
Login to post a comment