arrow_back Return

Media fails to upload/download

July 27, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm running into a slight problem with my library. On my personal computer, I'm having trouble downloading media that someone else on the account has uploaded to the cloud, and when I try to upload my own media to the cloud, that also fails, giving me the "Some Media Failed to Upload" message. I haven't had trouble with this before. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10. Any fix for this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Alan 
Posted by Alan
July 28, 2018
Thanks for the post! First thing to check is that your library has enough storage space to accommodate the new file.  In your media library, click "View Usage" to see how much space you have remaining.
Posted by Adam
August 16, 2018
Hey Adam,

I have 33.5/50 GB used, so I definitely have more than enough space on the cloud. I forgot to mention that this only happens on my Windows 10 desktop computer. But on my Windows 7 laptop and the computers of the other users on the accounts don't have this problem.
Posted by Alan
August 16, 2018
Hi Alan-

Try downloading and re-installing Worship Extreme on your Windows 10 machine.  There was an issue last week with Windows Defender flagging some files in Worship Extreme and removing them.  Microsoft has since corrected the issue, but you may need to re-install those files.
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment