arrow_back Return

YouTube videos unavailable

October 19, 2018
I am new to this program but am stumbling and learning!  I have a cue for a YouTube video.   The background is set at 'web video'.  I have copy and pasted the url for a video.   Clicked Save.  BUT when I launch, I get the message, "Video Unavailable".    

I have tried different video urls but most do not work.  Then a random one will.   What is my problem?   Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give to me.
Posted by Annette
October 19, 2018
Thanks for the post!  The author of the YouTube video can request that the video not be embed-able. If that setting is set, the video can only be played on YouTube.
Posted by Adam
October 19, 2018
So then there is no way to use that video?  Our church is struggling to get a live band and have been relying on the videos.  I was hoping to incorporate the video and all other 'slides' into one piece of software.   Thank you for your reply.
Posted by Annette
October 20, 2018
The video can be imported if you have the video file, such as an mp4.  But for web videos, YouTube and Vimeo authors have control.
Posted by Adam
January 11, 2019
Follow up question..... what background setting do I need to use to import the mp4 directly from my computer?
Posted by Shelter
January 12, 2019
After the mp4 is imported to your media library in Worship Extreme, choose "Media" as the cue background type and select the mp4.
Posted by Adam
March 22, 2021
You can use two options the first to record the screen the second to download through a special [url=https://softorino.com/youtube-to-mp3-iphone/]soufware[/url] that I have been using for quite a long time.You can download videos from there for free.
Posted by Kenneth
Login to post a comment