arrow_back Return

Session management

March 25, 2019
Hi!

I had an issue this Sunday, arriving at church and firing up WE I was told that my Mac laptop at home was still running WE. Fine, an 'End session' button was shown, I clicked it.

Unfortunately no matter how many times I clicked it, it wasn't able to end the remote session. After a quick trip home to collect my Mac I noticed on the screen that I had clicked to exit WE, but neglected to click the OK button on the 'Are you sure you want to exit WE?' dialogue box. I think this may have been blocking the ability to end the session from the other laptop.

I don't have another machine here to test to see exactly what is going on, but this seems plausible to me.

Is there a chance of getting a fix for this? Silly little thing maybe, but if you live a way from church could be a real problem :)

Thanks!

Peter.
Posted by Peter
March 25, 2019
Thanks for the post! I was able to replicate this if I closed Worship Extreme on machine 1, but kept the dialog asking if I was sure I wanted to close up. This prevented any future close actions for occurring. I have logged the error and I appreciate you bringing it up. Thanks!
Posted by Adam
March 25, 2019
Great, thanks Adam!

Peter.
Posted by Peter
Login to post a comment