arrow_back Return

Program window turns white when switching to display mode

February 16, 2018
I'm running the program on an iMac with OS 10.11 (El Capitan). The slides and everything about the program runs fine, but when I switch to display mode for my projector, something weird happens.

The program and slides are still functional and running, but the program window on the iMac goes completely white. I can't see what I'm clicking on. However, the mouse still turns into a hand or arrow depending on where I run it over the program window, and still works on the projector if I manage to blindly click the right thing.

I've tried reducing the resolution, updating and relaunching the application, and rebooting the entire machine. I've even wiped and re-installed the program itself. Nothing works.

It runs fine on my MacBook Air, which has the latest OS. But my iMac is more than capable of running everything which is why I purchased it. Someone please help me and convince me that I didn't buy a massive iMac paperweight :-/.
Posted by Jeff
February 16, 2018
Problem solved! Adam from support was a huge help. If you have this problem, go into your settings and screen configuration. Turn off your preview screen that pops up in the corner when you make slides go live. Boom. Problem solved. Hopefully that's a simple fix for you as well!
Posted by Jeff
Login to post a comment