arrow_back Return

Deleting Cue Lists

January 3, 2019
How do I delete cue lists? I have a bunch of services listed on the right side of the interface that I want to get rid of.
Posted by Chris
January 3, 2019
From the cue list menu at the top, find the cue list, right click and choose "Delete".
Posted by Adam
January 3, 2019
Thank you! So I don't have to post a new question, when creating a new cue, how do I get it to go underneath the cue group that I want without having to drag it up? When I create a new cue (video, song, scripture, etc..), it defaults to the bottom of the order. 
Posted by Chris
January 3, 2019
When creating a new cue, it will go under the current active cue, if no cue is active, it will go to the bottom.
Posted by Adam
January 25, 2019
"From the cue list menu at the top, find the cue list, right click and choose 'Delete'".  Instructions couldn't be easier to understand.  It just doesn't work.  Using the cue list button on the top, you can access a list of cues.  But right clicking a cue doesn't seem to work to highlight or delete it.
Posted by Jay
January 26, 2019
Do you see the right click menu when you right click?
Posted by Adam
January 26, 2019
I can click the cue list icon at the top of the screen.  It opens a list of my cues.  I right click one of the cues.  A small box opens with three potential selections:  Open, Archive, or Delete.  When I hover over Open or Archive, I have an option to click.  When I hover over over Delete, a small red colored "null set" zero appears.  You can click, but nothing happens.
Posted by Jay
January 26, 2019
That is because that cue list is currently open.  Open a different cue list first, then it will become delatable.
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment