arrow_back Return

Custom Output Resolutions

December 19, 2016
I feel this is a much needed feature, this would give Worship Extreme a boost into the market as no other program can do this. Recently our church had our annual carols and hired a 448x256px LED screen. For the screen to work it needed the output resolution to be 448x256 in the top left hand corner, however, as no program, nor worship extreme could do this, we had to remake each slide as an image taking roughly 6 hours. This was a real pain.
If another program could do this, even powerpoint, we would have switched to them. 
So i kindly suggest embedding this feature, allowing [b]custom [/b]output resolutions so this program is compatible with more than just a old school projector, thanks!
Posted by Sandy Beach
August 23, 2017
This would be great for those of us who use a dual monitor setup which is a different resolution compared to our presentation screens up front.
Posted by Alan
August 23, 2017
Could you describe this idea in more detail?  For example: your output resolution would be 1920x1080, but would like the option to output Worship Extreme at 1280x720 and fill only a quarter of the screen.  On the right track?  Thanks!
Posted by Adam
August 23, 2017
You'll have to forgive me for not knowing sizes off the top of my head, but our setup is dual monitor in the back and the secondary monitor is what is fed to the screens up front.  They have a different resolution than the monitors so it always has a boxed effect and doesn't fill up the whole screen.  I've messed with the display options and can't get it to fill the screen.
Posted by Alan
August 24, 2017
Have you tried setting your output resolution to correct resolution for the projector?  It's more important for that resolution to match than your preview monitor.
Posted by Adam
August 24, 2017
I understand.  I do believe I've tried that but I'll try again when I go back.
Posted by Alan
Login to post a comment