arrow_back Return

Font Sizes

July 26, 2018
It seems that there is a bug with the Font settings. I normally stick with Arial. I have opened and closed the program several times and I keep getting different results on font sizes. I started at 60pt, now I'm up to 100pt! Why is this happening???
Posted by Peter
July 28, 2018
Fonts are set per song, are the font settings changing in the same song?
Posted by Adam
July 28, 2018
The font size in the template changed. I created the slides on my laptop at home. Everything ploaded to the cloud and downloaded to the church PC just fine. I was testing everything for my first use (tomorrow) and everything looked fine. I then closed and re-opened the program and all of the fonts sizes for the lyrics template shrunk considerably. After I sent the help message I realized that it may be related to the screen resolution. I now have set everything to 1920x1080 (90pt font). If I'm not mistaken, when I was testing my settings at home, the 2nd display was at 1280x720. Again, I used the 2nd displays at the church (matrix box) and the resolution/font size was fine until I closed and re-opened the program, so I'm not sure why the resolution would have been set correct once and then suddenly change the next time around.

...thank you.
Posted by Peter
July 28, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I think that clears it up. The best way to test is to set the resolution in both locations to the same.  A 90px font on 1280x720 is going to look much larger than on 1920x1080.  
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment