By: Kyle Latest post: October 24, 2021
Stage Display Templates
By: Matt Latest post: August 3, 2019
Stage screen mirror
By: Brian Latest post: December 12, 2022
Change stage display based on slide
By: Pat Latest post: February 2, 2022
October 3, 2017
We would love the option to use the Stage Display Android app as a mirror of what is on the screen.
For the most part it works as is, but if the slide has lots of content, it gets cut off 
Posted by John
September 30, 2018
Agreed. It isn't ideal when the person presenting can't see the full slide.
Posted by Crawford
December 5, 2018
This would be ideal.  Its nice with a song to see what you are singing and what is coming next, but for presentation or showing a video the stage monitor becomes a bit useless.  We also have some songs that we sing that are videos, so our singers need sing along with the video, this is not possible as of today with stage monitor.  Would just be duplicating the display screen on the stage monitor.  Even if it didn't' work through the app, it should probably play fine on a stage monitor that is already attached to the computer playing the video.

Posted by Joshua
November 29, 2022
Ok, Here we are in 2022, and I can't see where this has been done yet? Pastor would like to see what slide he is on, uses clicker (UGH), so mirroring the front screen seems to be the easiest way. (Even MediaShout has this, lol) if it's here but I'm not seeing, could someone please direct me? Thanks.
Posted by First
April 13, 2023
Just came across this looking for the same thing. Seeing it's not there, I'm experimenting instead with maximizing "current" to the entire screen, "next" as a smaller 16x9 rectangle overlay in the lower right-hand corner, and the clock as a small rectangle in the upper left-hand corner. With this, I wish there was a way (at least I'm not seeing it) of raising or lowering the layer of each of these elements.
Posted by Travis
April 13, 2023
You can customize your Stage Display elements in the Presenter Settings.
https://www.worshiptools.com/en-us/docs/52-stage-display-settings

Remove elements you don't need and resize elements as you wish
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment