arrow_back Return

Google docs issue

September 6, 2019
I updated our Google slides doc and although it is showing correctly on the screen, the slide that you click on in Worship Extreme is the old version of the slide. This seems confusing for my operators who will be running the slide show. Any ideas? I have synched multiple times, closed and reopened WE, and still the slide that you click on is wrong.
Posted by Amanda
September 11, 2019
The thumbnail should update when the presentation is re-synced. Do you see this for all presentations or just a specific one or slide?
Posted by Adam
September 11, 2019
I changed one slide in 2 Google docs. The thumbnail on the one updated as soon as it synched, but the other one didn't update. At some point it corrected itself because 2 days later when we opened it, it was OK. But the night I changed it, I synched the Google doc and it didn't update, I closed WE and reopened, and it still wasn't right.
Posted by Amanda
September 14, 2019
I have a similar issue with syncing google slides. Are the presentations supposed to auto sync when worship extreme is launched? I know I can click sync but some of the volunteers don't always do this then end up with not all the up to date slides. Thanks
Posted by Avalon Alliance
September 17, 2019
Presentations do not auto-sync, the sync button needs to be clicked to pull down the latest version.
Posted by Adam
September 24, 2019
Adam, is auto syncing something I should suggest in the feature suggestion section or is this just not even feasible.
Posted by Avalon Alliance
September 25, 2019
Feel free to suggest it, I think it would be a great addition.
Posted by Adam
October 2, 2019
Adam, I installed the newest version and the Google slides update but the thumbnails are still wrong. That seems confusing.
Posted by Amanda
October 2, 2019
Send our support team an email at [email protected] and we'll take a look.
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment