arrow_back Return

Override Foreground Template not working in Presenter 2021.1.14!

April 18, 2021
From a hardware perspective, I have a DVI card in a Dell which has four outputs (2 Monitor DV Display and 2 HDMI). The connections are as follows:
- 1 DVI Display (1920x1080) - Connected to the primary Dell Workstation Monitor running OBS and Worship Extreme Presenter.
- 1 DVI Display (1920x1080) - Connected to a second Dell Workstation Monitor which was previously used to monitor the output from Worship Extreme.
- 1 HDMI Display (1280x720) - Connected to a digital projector via HDMI.

I currently have three screens configured in Worship Extreme Version 2021.1.14:
- Main Audience Output - Connected to "Display 2 - 1280x720." (Screen Type options do not appear below with this configuration.)
- Livestream Lyrics - Connected to "Display 1 - 1920x1080." (For the screen type options, I have selected "Display" and have chosen the option to override the foreground template with a different template "LT - Song Lyrics" configured for lower thirds which uses a smaller font and centers the lyrics as an input to OBS for livestreaming.)
- Livestream Scripture - Connected to "Display 1- 1920x1080." (For the screen type options, I have selected "Display" and have chosen the option to override the foreground template with a different template "LT - Scripture" configured for lower thirds which uses a smaller font and left justifies the scripture as an input into OBS for livestreaming.)

The Display 2 (1920x1080) is what I capture in OBS to use for livestreaming.

However, even though I have chosen to override the foreground templates as described above, this is not being reflected in OBS and is quite frustrating. My ultimate goal is to use larger fonts and backgrounds, etc. for the house displays and the smaller fonts, etc. with no background for a lower thirds configuration for livestreaming in OBS.

I'm at my wits end and have determined that this is a bug. What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks in Advance!
Posted by Bill
Login to post a comment