arrow_back Return

Youtube start time

Related Threads
Youtube time stamp
By: Nath Latest post: June 19, 2019
May 21, 2019
I am trying to have a YouTube video start at a certain time rather than playing the clip from the beginning. YouTube provides a "copy URL from current position" feature that will show an URL such as: https://youtu.be/-6rKdKFwcSw?t=54. Notice the t=54 at the end. When playing this URL via my desktop, the video starts at the new time. However, when inserting that same URL into Worship Extreme, the video starts at the beginning of the clip - ignoring the new start time. Could this feature be added?
Posted by Edward
May 28, 2019
Why not download the youtube video and edit the video in movie edit program? That's what we do all the time.
Posted by John
May 31, 2019
It's my understanding that downloading and editing a YouTube video is illegal and it should only be played directly through the YouTube player itself. We use YouTube a lot during our worship service. Is there an exception or did I misinterpret the various posts regarding it's use?
Posted by Edward
June 19, 2019
I'd love to add to this request that there also be an end time option.
Posted by Linwood Blvd. SDA
July 10, 2021
This really needs to be added! We need this functionality all the time and end up having to use a separate browser window.
Posted by Tom
Login to post a comment