arrow_back Return
Under Consideration

Windowed Preview

June 9, 2020
Not every church, at least the small ones or starting ones, have a lot of hardware. In our case, we use my personal MacBook pro to stream and display lyrics and bible verses. We don't have a second display and we don't need it because we are using WE just for live streaming. So my suggestion is to allow the preview small window to be also displayed in windowed option (in a window). So can be selected in OBS and streamed.

Thanks.
Posted by David
June 12, 2020
This is desperately needed!! I have no way of even using worship extreme because I, too, need to display the worship extreme display to the obs stream without a second monitor! This seems like such a huge oversight.
Posted by Climbers
June 12, 2020
Climbers, I use a trick but is not the best solution. I select the complete WE window on OBS and crop just the small preview. As I said is not the best solution.
Posted by David
June 29, 2020
Thanks David. I've thought of that possibility before but as you said, it's not really the best solution. The quality of the captured window in that case would not look good when stretched for fullscreen.

I'm still hoping that the WorshipExtreme team will incorporate a windowed projector/preview option so OBS can capture it with ease.
Posted by Climbers
June 29, 2020
Thanks David. I've thought of that possibility before but as you said, it's not really the best solution. The quality of the captured window in that case would not look good when stretched for fullscreen.

I'm still hoping that the WorshipExtreme team will incorporate a windowed projector/preview option so OBS can capture it with ease.
Posted by Climbers
Login to post a comment