arrow_back Return

Cue list display template

March 20, 2019
Hello there.

We are evaluating WE at the moment and we like, what we see. Good work! Thank you!

But we have a problem. We found out, that we can create song templates and that we can define a default song template in the settings area. But this default template is only used when creating a new song. Previously existing songs remain in the display-settings, with which they are created.

Our problem is: With my notebook I am projecting on different locations. On one location a top centered display is necessary, in another a middle centered display is better. On one location a black background is fine, on another one a white background with black font might be better.

What I really would appreciate is the possibility to set a "display variation" or "template" for the whole cue list. Imagine you could go into cue list settings, select a display template there and all songs in this cue list are displayed in the selected way. And when I am using this cue list on another location, I simply have to change the cue list display template.

Is something like this useful? Or is it already possible, and I just didn´t find out how?

Thank your for any reply.

Benjamin
Posted by Benjamin
Login to post a reply