arrow_back Return

Few questions about the software and the licence

September 6, 2017
Hi, 

I am trying to setup an installation to displaying lyrics and some other stuff to a church, but for the moment, the computer they want to use is (very) weak and I am affraid that WE is too strong for it.
Is there any [b]system requirements [/b]to run correctly WE on a second screen ? (only lyrics and background for a first time)

Now the staff knows that their computer is very weak and they plan to buy a new one in a few months, is it possible to get WE just for 2 or 3 months, that's mean paying just for 2 or 3 months (note the entire year) and then stop the subscription. 

I know that a good way is to stay on WE but before their previous computer crashed they used to have another software that they want to stay on. But they were wrong when they bought the new one and that software won't run on it. 
That's why we are trying to have an "emergency solution" to display lyrics for the coming weeks until they get the new computer. 

Best regards 
Posted by Koly
September 6, 2017
Thanks for the post!  My recommendations are at least an i5 processor, 6gb or ram and a dedicated video card. It you are not doing a lot of video presentation, the on board video should work fine.  If you plan on using the stage display, you'll want a video card that can do 3 outputs at a time.

You can purchase Worship Extreme month-to-month and cancel or downgrade at any time.  That's no contract or commitment.  Since Worship Extreme syncs with the cloud, you will have no issue switching to the new computer after you purchase it.
Posted by Adam
Login to post a comment