arrow_back Return
Completed

Bible text in offline mode

November 7, 2016
is possible to have the bibles in offline mode? or at least select 2 or 3 and download it for offline mode,
cause i often need to present bible texts when im not connected
Posted by Pietro
November 13, 2016
Thanks for the post! Any passage used in Worship Extreme is cached locally for use offline later. If a passage hasn't yet been used, an internet connection is required.

We may offer offline versions of public domain Bibles in the future depending on popularity and interest.
Posted by Adam
May 4, 2018
Has offline access to bibles been implemented? 

Would love to search and include scriptures without being online all the time.
Posted by Freedom
February 17, 2021
Can you make it so that at least XML bibles that we import are available in offline mode? I can't believe this feature is not available, without it, offline mode is not really complete, is it?
Posted by Iancu
February 17, 2021
In the latest update, Presenter 2021, all Bibles are available offline.
Posted by Adam
February 19, 2021
Hi Adam,

When I start Presenter in offline mode, and it's the latest version, 2021.1.9, there are no bibles available to chose from when using the scripture tab. When I go to settings->Bibles. There are no bibles available there either, even the XML one I installed is gone along with any other ones that I installed.
Posted by Iancu
February 22, 2021
Thanks for the report. This will be resolved in an update coming early this week.
Posted by Adam
April 4, 2021
How do I set all the application Presenter or Worship Extreme in off-line mode, so that the Scriptures display and other options don't consume my bandwidth? My Facebook live transmission freezes very oftenly
Posted by Centro Misionero
April 4, 2021
Launch Presenter without an internet connection. Presenter uses very little bandwidth if media isn't being uploaded/downloaded, that is most likely not the issue with your Facebook stream.
Posted by Adam
April 2, 2022
Hi there, Just checking if the offline Bible update has happened yet? Many thanks
Posted by One
1 2 arrow_forward