arrow_back Return
Completed

Lyrics Text Box Fill

October 7, 2017
Would like to see an option to have a "fill" for lyrics templates, which would be much like the "margin border" feature but instead be able to have the margin [i]area[/i] behind the lyrics filled with a colour (also similar to the "line background" feature). This way, a consistent "text box background" colour could be defined.
Posted by Jonathan
October 7, 2017
Thanks for the post!  One way to accomplish this is to use the line background feature and adjust the height option.  This will increase the height of the background to create one continues box.
Posted by Adam
October 7, 2017
Hi Adam! I have tried this workaround and am using it currently, but my issue is that for a different number of lyric lines (ie. one line vs two), the box will change height. Thanks for your consideration!
Posted by Jonathan
January 4, 2018
I think this is the same thing that I would like to see. We are trying to be more accessible for special needs or dyslexia or autism. So would like a consistent backing to the lyrics.  But having the coloured background go the full width looks a bit strange. 
Thanks
Posted by Daniel
January 6, 2018
This has been added in version 4.21.0. Under the "Margins" tab, "Margin border/fill".
Posted by Adam
January 6, 2018
Awesome! Thanks so much, glad that these useful improvements made it into the software!
Posted by Jonathan
January 7, 2018
Ah fantastic. Thanks :)
Posted by Daniel
January 12, 2018
Just tried out the new feature, any chance a transparency could be incorporated for the color picker (much like the margin border and line background color picker?)
Posted by Jonathan
February 10, 2018
Jonathan- Transparency has been added in version 4.22.0.
Posted by Adam
February 10, 2018
That is awesome Adam, thanks for adding the feature!
Posted by Jonathan
1 2 arrow_forward