arrow_back Return

Exporting Media to a new account

June 7, 2020
I am helping set up a new user that loves the software and I am needing to export much of my media as they will be using many of the cues that I have spent weeks building. I have researched this extensively without resolve. In the users folder on my computer I find many temp files, but not near all of what I am currently using for my cues. As well, those files are all renamed. Is there a way to do this without administration copying the entire account for us to the new account? Which also causes a problem because ultimately they will be best suited for the lower cost account than I am using.

Thank you in advance. Incredible software and an incredible blessing to our evangelical based circus shows.
Posted by Bryan
June 8, 2020
H Bryan- Unfortunately, we don't have a way to copy media and data from one account to another, it would need to be re-imported into the new account.

If you're looking to transfer ownership of an account, we can assist with that. Email [email protected].
Posted by Adam
March 14, 2021
I really need to transfer lyrics, videos, images and cue lists from my account to another account am helping set up. I really wish you could do something about this.
Posted by PCEA Pangani
March 5, 2024
How then Adam would we either export or import manually? Andy,.
Posted by Andy
March 7, 2024
This would be such a time saver. I was an assistant pastor at a church where we used this software for years. Now that I am pastoring at a new church I want to start using Presenter there. Is there anyway to get an import file from the other church account and import into the new one. There are docs on importing from other software but this would be helpful in so many ways when churches have daughter works, etc.
Posted by Keith
Login to post a comment