arrow_back Return

add person to cue item

Related Threads
Assign People to Schedule Items
By: Noah Latest post: August 18, 2021
October 28, 2021
Could we have the ability to add people to individual cue items as well as the cue list?
It is obvious that roles like the tech team are relevant to the service as a whole. But if there are multiple readings and different people will be leading each, how can they know who is to do which? Similarly for leading prayer sessions and talks. It may also be that someone has roles that cover both leading prayers and reading the Bible. Again, how would they know which they are being asked to do.
as a possible further enhancement, the invitation email could then also refer to the specific thing they are being asked to do, rather than just being part of the service team.
Posted by Paul
February 14, 2024
I've created a Role that aligns with each Service Item that we regularly use, so my Role Request emails use the same wording as the cue item in the service

example: "Worship Team - Plan Liturgy and Lead Call to Worship" is the Role, and the Service Item is "Call to Worship"

however, on the cue list the only way to keep track of who is responsible for each Role is to add the Roles at the bottom of the sheet from the Print menu, which isn't as helpful when you're following along through the flow of a set -- in order to note which person is responsible for which item in the order it happens is to add a Note for that particular item

BUT it would be super helpful to have the ability to use a drop down menu in the Edit Service Item box to select a person for that particular item -- i suppose this would be tricky to align this with Roles and Invites, but would be cool if selecting a person from within a cue could also fire a role request

maybe a way to do this would be to allow customizable Service Items that align with Roles?
Posted by James
Login to post a comment