arrow_back Return

Tempo inclusion on service summary print out

January 13, 2022
Ability on the service print out to include the tempo's for the set list automatically or have the option to include.
Posted by Andrew
February 11, 2022
Hello Andrew,

I second your request, but I don*t understand you exactly or if I should propose another request.

As a drummer I use the Music Stand app in setlist mode and it would be nice to see the tempo in front of the song title as well.
Maybe this could be implemented in the Music Stand user settings as a a checkbox:
Show tempo in setlist.

If this is not exactly what you requested let me know that I ask in another thread...
Greetings and God bless
Marius
Posted by Marius
February 11, 2022
I think on the music stand app, that would be a nice addition for sure! But my request is to have an option for bpm and meter on the pdf file of service list for print out or digital file sharing. I have some band members that request the tempos and I can send them a pdf file through text or email and they can pull up the file on any device to see the list of songs and bpms to each song.
Posted by Andrew
February 11, 2022
This would be a feature on planning app or website. I think I accidentally put it down as presenter feauture
Posted by Andrew
Login to post a comment