arrow_back Return

Template Not Overriding Consistently

September 13, 2021
We present to display a lower third on our stream in three languages: Hebrew, transliteration, and English. We do not use a template for the lower third since each line of text has its own font size and color. All works well.

We now want to display the same words on our projector in our sanctuary. I created a new template for our projectors and set the text to be centered and larger. However, when we project the text, it is centered on the screen, but the size of the text is not affected by the new template. I don't want to strip the lower third text of its font configuration, since we still need it for the stream.

Is there a way for the template overrides the font size and color commands?

Thank you,
Barry
Posted by Barry
September 13, 2021
Hi Barry,

Template override on the Screen Configuration settings is applicable to be for Songs and Scripture cues. It won't work on Slides, PowerPoint, videos, Google Slides, etc.
Posted by WorshipTools
September 13, 2021
Thank you. I understand. These are song lyrics that I'm trying to display in different sizes.
Posted by Barry
September 14, 2021
Are you creating these lyrics as Song cues in Presenter, or are you creating them as Slides?

I think it will be helpful if you can email us a video demonstrating the issue. Please take a short video of what's going on and send the video to [email protected] so that we can see and understand the issue more clearly. Thank you.
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment