arrow_back Return

Presenter was working fine earlier. Now, we cannot upload videos or any other files. Is there a glitch?

April 11, 2024
Presenter was working fine earlier. Now, we cannot upload videos or any other files. Is there a glitch?
Posted by Harvest
April 12, 2024
Hi Harvest,

You should provide a bit more information.
What Computer/OS are you on, did you reboot the computer.
Do you have another computer to test it out on?
Posted by Sonny
April 12, 2024
It’s a Windows 10 desktop. We also had the same problem on a Windows 11 laptop in a different location. We restarted the software, restarted the computer, shutdown the computer and waited 5 minutes, and uninstalled and reinstalled the software. None of those worked. We tried to drag and drop the media file; it didn’t work. We tried clicking import media, selecting the file, then clicking open; that didn’t work either. There’s over 40GB of free space in the cloud so we know that’s not the issue either.
Posted by Harvest
April 12, 2024
Hi Harvest,

Based on the details you provided I would suggest you contacting WorshipTools Support directly.
Though you didn't clarify if this was tested on the same account or various accounts and was it an Administrator or Editor, or what level of access - It sounds like an issue associated to your account where a flag or something is preventing what you are trying to do.

I will just say that I was using a PC initially when I test drove Presenter for my church before we went to a Pro Plus account. We had an issue where we could not Download media from the cloud no matter what we did which was similar to what you did. Eventually during a telephone support call with me at the Sanctuary Presenter PC it was determined that a setting on the PC - the pointer where our files were saved locally somehow changed. They walked me through to correct that setting and we were back I business. In you situation it could be something similar or maybe something relating to your account settings locally, on the server or something else which I nor you would hav enough idea as we are not affiliated with WorshipTools. Wish you the best with this resolving it with support.
Posted by Sonny
Login to post a comment