arrow_back Return

Issues with cues

September 14, 2021
Hi

I have the following cues on the unlimited cue presenter, however it seems to stop working - do I have too many cues I thought I had unlimited cues? Any advice please.
1 music
2 service 12 slides
3 reading 1 7 slides
3 reading 2 2 slides
3 reading 1 slide
4 Psalms 6 slides
5 music
6 service cont 9 slides
7 gospel reading - won’t work does not play
7 gospel reading - won’t work does not play
8 service cont 7 slides
9 music
10 15 slides
11 end music hymn plus final song

Many thanks

Rob
Posted by Robert
September 14, 2021
Hi Robert, can you elaborate on what you mean when you say "it seems to stop working?" What is the issue you're experiencing and is it happening on all cues or just the two Gospel Reading cues you mention on your list? Also, what version of Presenter are you using?

I don't think that whatever issue you are seeing would be tied to your unlimited cue limit, so we'll need to figure out what's going on.
Posted by WorshipTools
September 14, 2021
Hi Thank you for replying
I am using presenter version 2021.2.8

This just happens on the Gospel readings. Its seems to work in the same way as if you were using the free version. When I attempt to use the cue for the gospel it jumps straight to the part 8 and continues with those slides. I can place my curser over the slide but it does not play or move to the next iteration of the cue - ie the gospel readings. it jumps straight to the end of the two cues for the gospel. I hope what i have outlined makes sense. if I reduce the cues on the first reading all of the cues start working again, but not useful when you have to split the word for a Sunday service.

Robert
Posted by Robert
September 14, 2021
What kind of cue is the Gospel reading? A slide cue, video, Scripture cue, etc? I think something is wrong with the cue itself. Please email us a video/screenshot of your cue list and the gospel readings (what does it look like). If you can record a short video of the issue, that would be best. You can email it [email protected]
Posted by WorshipTools
September 16, 2021
HI

Thank you for your advice regarding the English NRSV. However, you suggest using your NRSV but I cannot see it on your drop down list. Is it available elsewhere?

Robert

Posted by Robert
September 16, 2021
Hi Robert,
You can find it on your online Account page under Plans & Add-ons. It will cost $4 a year to add the NRSV. Once you purchase it, you can go into Presenter's Settings > Bibles, then download and install the NRSV. You may need to restart your Presenter before and/or after the download to make sure all the changes are effective.
Posted by WorshipTools
September 16, 2021
I hae done this and paid for the NRSV - would be wonderful if it worked!!!!! The edit cue does not show the downloaded version so I have wasted my time and money. I think the import of a new bible should be seamless not a complete headache to work it out. The bible has been added and is shown as installed but I cannot edit the cue as I wish. What a complete waste of time and effort! Has anyone any idea why this does not work - it should just work
Posted by Robert
September 16, 2021
I see that the NSRV was purchased today, just a couple hours ago. Have you tried restarting your Presenter after installing the Bible? Sometimes it takes 1-2 restarts to kick it into effect.
Posted by WorshipTools
September 16, 2021
HI Thank you. Yes I have reloaded presenter probably about 6 times and restarted the computer. Anomolies are:

Posted by Robert
September 16, 2021
Posted by Robert
1 2 arrow_forward