arrow_back Return
Completed

As an admin, I would like the ability to add unavailable dates for other people on my team

Related Threads
Admin able to add unavailable dates for others
By: Matt Latest post: May 13, 2022
Allow Admin to add Block-Out Dates
By: Simon Latest post: May 11, 2022
December 7, 2021
As an admin, I would like the ability to add unavailable dates for other people.

Some of the people on my team are less tech savvy. They appreciate getting emails for services and have an easy enough time hitting accept/decline and viewing the service but when they have an unavailable date in the future, they will tell me rather than go into the planning app and add the dates themselves. When this happens, I remind them that they can add unavailable dates in the app, but it would be helpful if I could do it for them if they forget.
Posted by Jake
December 27, 2021
This would be extremely helpful!
Posted by Renee
January 10, 2022
This would be very helpful as some members of the team aren't very confident with technology.
Posted by Matt
February 2, 2022
This would be very helpful - people like telling me when they are not available but they don't go into the system and add the dates.
Posted by Bernard
March 29, 2022
I would appreciate admin being able to book unavailable dates for volunteers. I see there are others that also find volunteers don't always follow through or are comfortable with technology. Thanks for the consideration.
Posted by Rhonda
May 11, 2022
This feature is now available. Go to People and make those edits on the user's page.
Posted by WorshipTools
May 11, 2022
Fabulous!! Thank you!!!!
Posted by Rhonda
May 13, 2022
Thank you!!
Posted by Matt
Login to post a comment