arrow_back Return

Can I filter song attachments by key? (i.e. Tag)

October 29, 2021
If I select a song in Planning, I can choose the key. I have 2 worship leaders who sing the song in 2 different keys. If I attach pdf's for both keys to the song, how do I guard against the players downloading/printing off the incorrect key for each worship leader? Is there an option to add a key tag to each song pdf -- and then use the key selected in Planning to filter pdfs for only that key (or no key tag)?

I realize that using Music Stand would give the flexibility to correct their oversight on which key. However, many of our players do not have electronic devices enabling them to use Music Stand. (They have to print out their music)
Posted by Gerald
October 29, 2021
Hi Gerald,

We don't have that kind of filter for the song attachments. If they're printing from Planning, all the correct keys are indicated in bold next to the song title on the right column, which is clearly visible from the left viewer so that they can glance over to check the key when pulling up the attachments.

Whoever is creating the setlist just needs to make sure they indicate the right key when adding the song to the service order.
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment