arrow_back Return
Completed

Make Matrix viewable to all - Please!

September 12, 2021
I have been setting up the church with Planning and have been raving about the Matrix view and how you can see every week sheduled and who is down to do what at a quick glance - which is great, like a 'quick view' of all roles and who is doing them.

However, today I found out there is only me with admin privileges that can see this *sobs to self.. it would be so beneficial for everyone to be able to see this - not edit but see, not even those with editor privileges can see it. I have found it invaluable to tap on for quick view as I oversee a few groups - its not feasible to make everyone admins. Please consider this - it is like a rota view and would be great if it was printable for non tech volunteers. Thank you for your consideration, and everything you do.
Posted by Suzanne
October 23, 2021
Additionally, could you consider including a read-only view of the scheduling matrix which is publicly accessible via a shareable URL.
Posted by Chris
January 12, 2022
I agree. This would make for a handy type of Service Roster -- useful for emailing team leaders as well as posting on the church bulletin board.
Posted by Jonathan
June 9, 2022
This has been completed. Anyone on the account can view the matrix in Planning, but only Admins and Editors can schedule with it. To print it out, you can use your computer's command+P or ctrl+P keyboard shortcut.
Posted by WorshipTools
June 10, 2022
Thanks very much - this is a really helpful step for us to consider using Planning more. For it to be even more useful, the ability to configure the printout a bit more would be great (e.g. see more than 3(?) columns). But thanks for this.

What about a read-only view via private but shareable URL?
Posted by Chris
June 14, 2022
Thank you so much for this! But, at the moment its still not working for us, but I noticed we haven't had an app update since the end of March.. maybe we need to wait for an update? I will look forward to it.
Posted by Suzanne
Login to post a comment