arrow_back Return

Song Usage Report - Dates in chronological order

Related Threads
Usage Report: Excel Export & Customizable Data/Layout
By: Connor Latest post: November 13, 2023
January 25, 2022
Please could you allow for the song usage report to list dates used in chronological order. I'm not sure what order they're in at the moment!
Posted by Chris
January 31, 2022
Feature request "Song Usage Report - Dates in chronological order" I want to add that the dates should be in standard ISO format so that the data can be used regardless of Country locality settings. It is especially problematic that the current date format includes a comma which is disastrous when importing into a CSV datasheet.
Posted by Martin
November 13, 2023
Worship Tools is currently not internationally "friendly". The US date format is only used in the US. Plus, as stated about, date formats should help us view and sort lists, instead of making the task more difficult. ISO 8601 for example defines international date formats, and specifically accommodates automatic sorting of lists via a sort friendly format for date and time (YYYY-MM-DD HH-mm-ss). I don't understand why Worship Tools doesn't simple default to the preset System date and time formats?
Please let us utilize the date and time formats we understand and prefer!
Posted by Fred
November 13, 2023
Sorry "as stated about" should read "as stated above" -- In Other Words: some date time format characters actually make it more difficult to use Worship Tools.

Posted by Fred
December 5, 2023
I agree wholeheartedly with these requests.
A simple listing of each occurrence with
YYYY-DD-MM hh:mm:ss z+-hh:mm UTC, CCLI#, Title, ServiceTitle
Would be far more useful and easier to use.

Thanks.

Posted by Martin
Login to post a comment