arrow_back Return

Clarification on subscriptions and accounts

April 5, 2024
Hi there!
So I currently and the main admin for two accounts. One for my music ministry with all its musicians and singers, and another account for my worship group that plays outside of our church. For the worship group, we have been using a "free" account for years and it serves our needs. Great experience! A few months ago I started another account for my church's large music ministry, and we very much needed a pro plus account. So I decided to pay for one and it's been great! However recently I hopped on to my worship group's account for an upcoming event and I realized that it also now had a pro plus subscription. I guess my question is this, since I couldn't really find a clear way to check this on the main admin dashboard:
Are your guys subscriptions active across all the accounts I have? If so, that's amazing and I just didn't realize it!
Or am I actually being charged the "pro plus" monthly fee for both my ministry accounts? If so then I'd like to change my worship group one back to free as we don't need it for that one.

Would love to get this clarified before the next subscription payment.
Thanks so much!
Posted by Alex
April 5, 2024
Each account would have been upgraded separately by an Org Admin on the account, as plans cannot be shared across accounts.
https://www.worshiptools.com/en-us/docs/61-wt-hierarchy
Posted by WorshipTools
Login to post a comment