arrow_back Return

How does one see/attach sheet music to a song?

March 1, 2021
We're just starting to toy around with Music Stand, and encountered a weird situation last week. All of our songs have been imported from CCLI, although we've edited them for punctuation and for a 2-line lower-third display. When the worship leader created a set in Music Stand, two out of the three songs chosen from our library had music, but one of them didn't. I wasn't able to see where/how the sheet music/chords was attached to the song. Can someone clue me in?

Thanks.
Posted by Brad
March 1, 2021
Hi Brad- Not all songs from SongSelect will have chord chards. You can import your own as a pdf if you have it. You can also add chords in ChordPro markup. Music Stand will then attach that to the song.
Posted by Adam
March 2, 2021
I've noticed that CCLI doesn't always have chord charts (or sheet music for that matter), but in this case, the version in our library was the same one that was re-imported, but only the second import had the charts.

How do I import the PDF? Is that's what's happening with the chord charts on import? The PDF is just automatically downloaded and attached to the song?
Posted by Brad
March 3, 2021
PDFs are under "Custom Attachments". See https://www.worshipextreme.com/docs/1397-view-options.
Posted by Adam
March 3, 2021
Is there a way to see the chord sheets in Presenter?
Posted by Brad
March 3, 2021
No, just Music Stand.
Posted by Adam
March 5, 2021
Hi, I experienced the same issue where the song that we imported from CCLI doesn't have chords. I tried to upload a .pdf file, but it won't switch to the .pdf file. It only shows the lyrics from CCLI. Is there some settings that we need to make?

TIA!
Posted by Worship
March 9, 2021
Are there any thoughts on allowing ChordPro Editor to be used through the Presenter as well as through the Music Stand devices?
Posted by Joshua
March 9, 2021
Not at this time, but you can edit ChordPro from any computer at www.worshipextreme.com/account.
Posted by Adam
March 9, 2021
For clarification, log in and click on Account -> [your team name] -> Song Library (on the left) -> (Search/scroll to the song you want) [pencil icon]
Posted by Brad
Login to post a comment