Default song background

Related Threads
Background for Song List
By: Melissa Latest post: January 8, 2019
Inheriting backgrounds
By: Kurt Latest post: June 20, 2019
May 16, 2018
HI, 
I would like to see a default song background added to the system settings, At the moment if an impromptu song is sung and you need to get the words up asap there is just a black background.
Posted by Saul
October 5, 2018
Similar to this request, it would be very helpful to be able to link an audio and video files to a song, so everytime you add that song to the Cue List, it automatically loads that audio and video.
Posted by Berea
December 16, 2018
We agree that this would be a great feature.  Just as there is a "Set default slide order" option in the song menu, there could be a "default media setting" in every song menu.  That way that particular media/background would be tied to that particular song unless you wanted to deselect that option in order to change the media in the future.
Posted by Joe
January 29, 2019
Heck yes. Would save a lot of time, I'd say 50% of my time spent building our plans on Sunday was faffing with cue settings for backgrounds (i.e inherit media background) or choosing backgrounds. Having to replicate this on many different plans.
Posted by Breffni
February 2, 2019
It would be great if it was possible to nominate a Background on a Template.

Then, if you wanted to change the Background for a lot (or all) of the songs you could just change the Background in one place (on the Template) instead of having to change it on every song.
Posted by Timothy
June 20, 2019
We are migrating from a competing product. Lack of this ability, is probably the biggest missing capability.
Posted by Westhill
July 1, 2019
I see this is now shown as planned - any timescales which can be shared?
Posted by Alexander
July 7, 2019
This would be amazing for those who use the same background for each song. However, we typically use different backgrounds for each song. This change would only be helpful for us if the background transition can be independent of the foreground transition. Right now if we want to have a different background for each song, we have to have that background as its own cue. Otherwise, it shares the "cut" transition of the lyrics. Changing backgrounds with a cut is just too jarring, (at least in my opinion) and having the transition for the song set to a 1-1.5 second fade is too long for lyric slide changes. Just my 2¢.
Posted by Jesse
January 27, 2020
has anything like this been done yet? it would be fantastic to see it done
Posted by Mark
January 27, 2020
This has been added to Worship Extreme. See "Default Background" under settings.
Posted by Adam
1 2 arrow_forward